|Karen Cangelosi email@example.com|
|Days:||Regular Days: Mondays & Thursdays|
3:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. or by appointment
Office (802)848-7751, Fax (802)848-7752
PURPOSES OF ZONING
- Promote the health, safety & general welfare of our residents
- Provide for orderly community growth
- Maintain and enhance the natural beauty & environment of Richford
- Landscaping is required in both the Village & Town Districts.
- It must take the form of trees, shrubs, ground cover and well-keptgrasses.
- It is required to be maintained in front & side yards (minimum).
- Storage of Junk & Junk Motor Vehicles in licensed junkyards only or
- In a small area, screened from view, and not located in setbacks.
- Current Zoning Bylaws are available by using the tab located above.
FORMS (See section on the right)
- Permits are effective 15 days after issuance date to allow abutters and interested parties to reply. Submit application in advance. Development Review Board decisions/permits are effective 30 days after notification to the applicant.
- Certificate of Zoning Compliance/Certificate of Occupancy must be filed upon completion of any project requiring a permit. Submit application in advance to ALLOW 2 WEEKS for issuance since a physical inspection is necessary.
- Contact the State of Vermont Permit Specialist at (802)885-8850 for all state permit requirements.